Friday, June 01, 2007

Why Lenovo and ThinkPad Matter?

Only few technology companies wowed me in the past on customer services. Last time when I tried to resolve my old HP/Compaq Laptop issue with HP, I was told that I am on my own: sorry, can't help! So I shy away from buying products with lousy customer service supports.

I have been using ThinkPad for work for over 5 years. I really like the experience very much. So recently I decided to purchase a ThinkPad T60 for myself. The new T60 look-n-feels great. However, the Vista seemed to slow everything down and buggy with many third party applications. So I contacted Lenovo for switching to XP Pro. This is how I was so impressed with Lenovo service team's speed and attention to detail to customer services.

Upon finding that technically it's impossible to install XP Pro on my new T60, service rep Terry and John from Lenovo instead configured a better equipped T60 for me with XP Pro for the same price and shipped that machine to me the third day while I can still use the old T60.

I got the new T60 yesterday. Man, am I delighted with the new T60: the speed, the look and most of all, lenovo's customer services, and how much they are willing to go to make a customer happy with his/her Lenovo experience. I heard many similar happy stories about Lenovo's services. This is a company that you can definitely trust. They will take care of the average WE. Kudo to Lenovo and ThinkPad!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home